House for the Holidays Photo Contest
Updated: Dec 29, 2020
Updated: 12/28/2020 4:49PM CONTEST ENDED
The Winners of the contest are Kathleen Nguyen and Naim/Neta Dukaj! Thank you to all who entered. We hope you had an amazing holiday and that you'll have an even better New Year!
Naime/Neta Dukaj submission
Kathleen Nguyen submission
****CONTEST SUBMISSIONS CLOSED****
Whether decking the food hall or decorating within your walls, we want to spread some holiday cheer with a festive family photo competition. Plus now you will have a photo to send to all your loved ones this holiday season, whether it's a selfie, with family or of your beloved food! We can't wait to see your creative, fun and funny submissions!
Submission Suggestions (Photo or Video is permitted):
1. Take a photo while waiting for your food order at the Anaheim Packing House Mezzanine with our new Santa scarlet silken tree. [Photo Below by TGMartin]
2. Take a selfie with the Farmers Park boardwalk lights display or the Santa Roosters.
3. Take a photo with the MAKE holiday lights display while picking up your beer, wine or bbq.
4. Take a photo of you in holiday attire with the Packing House in the background.
5. Take a photo with you and/or your family in holiday attire at the Packing District or with your Packing District eats. (Photo by @popsicleblog - Danielle the Magic Elf!)
6. Take a photo of yourself donating a gift or toy to the K&A donation box.
[Photo below by Daniel Sanchez]
7. Take a photo of you at home with your Packing District eats (bonus points for decorations in the background and/or you in holiday pajamas)
Bonus points: Since pets are not permitted at most areas of the Packing District, we will grant bonus points if your pets are in your photographs taken from home!
There are 2 methods for submitting your holiday photos:
Either by posting your photo to Instagram OR by emailing your photo submission. See below for eligibility and rules for entering. The winners will each win a $50 gift card from a Packing District business. A different winner will be selected for the Instagram and Email competitions.
TO ENTER VIA INSTAGRAM:
Post photo (1080 pixels wide) and caption to your Instagram grid, tag @packingdistrict, tag your favorite current Anaheim Packing District business (and/or Anaheim Packing District business food/beverage pictured). Use hashtag #packingdistrict2020. If you're account is set to private, please be sure to also direct message us your photograph.
TO ENTER VIA EMAIL:
Email your photo (at least 1080 pixels wide) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the photo caption, first/last name and date of birth. Please also indicate if you would like to be added to our email group.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. HOW TO ENTER: This contest begins December 9, 2020 at 5PM PST, and ends 12:00 P.M. PST on December 28, 2020. To enter via email, submit your photo and caption, first/last name and your favorite small business within the Packing District to email@example.com. Entries may not include photographs or names of people or third-party trademarks. To enter via Instagram, click here, for entry guidelines. Entries must be submitted no later than December 28, 2020, 12PM PST. By entering, Entrant warrants that his or her entry (1) is original and does not infringe or violate the rights, including the intellectual property rights, of any third party, (2) has not been published in any medium, and (3) has not won an award.
2. JUDGING: All entries will be judged by Anaheim Packing District’s marketing team, based on the following criteria: Overall Appeal of Photo (50%), and Appropriate Location in the Packing District or with Packing District eats/beverages at your home (50%). In the event of a tie, an additional “tie-breaker” judge will determine the Winner from among all such tied entries using the judging criteria above. Incomplete and/or inaccurate entries and entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification. Decisions of judges are final and binding. Winner will be notified by email or direct message
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the State of California who are 21 years or older at time of entry (“Entrant(s)”). Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Anaheim Packing District are not eligible.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: One email contest submission winner and one different Instagram contest winner will each receive a gift card to a Packing District business. Approximate Retail Value: $50 per winner. The prize is awarded without warranty, express or implied, of any kind.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: No transfer, assignment, or substitution of a prize permitted, except Packing District reserves the right to substitute prize (or prize component) for an item of equal or greater value at Packing District’s sole discretion. Nothing in these official contest rules shall obligate Packing District to publish or otherwise use any entry submitted in connection with this Contest. All federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Packing District, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest. By entering, Entrant represents that any photo, caption, and other materials submitted as part of Entrant’s Contest entry, are original and will not constitute defamation or an invasion of privacy or otherwise infringe upon the rights of any third party, and that the Entrant owns or has the rights to convey any and all right and title in such photo, caption, and other materials. In addition, by entering, Entrant grants to Packing District and its licensees a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to edit, publish, promote, republish at any time in the future and otherwise use Entrant’s submitted photo and caption, along with Entrant’s name, likeness, biographical information, and any other information provided by Entrant, in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered for possible editorial, promotional or advertising purposes, without further permission, notice, or compensation (except where prohibited by law). Potential Winner, must respond to the email or direct message within 72 hours of notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Packing District to use Winner’s name and/or likeness, biographical information, photo, caption, and other materials submitted for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By entering and/or accepting prize, Entrants and Winners agree to hold Packing District, Instagram and its parents, affiliates, and promotional partners, and each of their directors, officers, employees, licensees, agents, and assigns harmless for any liability, damages or claims for injury or loss to any person or property relating to, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, participation in this Contest, the acceptance and/or subsequent use or misuse, or condition of any of the prizes awarded, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the Entrant ineligible. Packing District, in its sole discretion, reserves the immediate and unrestricted right to disqualify any entrant or prize winner, if either commits or has committed any act, or has been involved or becomes involved in any situation or occurrence which Packing District deems likely to subject Packing District, entrant or winner to ridicule, scandal or contempt or which reflects unfavorably upon Packing District in any way. If such information is discovered by Packing District after a winner has received notice of prize and before the prize is awarded, Packing District may rescind the prize in its entirety. If a portion of his/her prize has already been awarded, Packing District may withdraw the remainder of the prize that has been fulfilled. Decisions of Packing District are final and binding in all matters related to this paragraph. Packing District is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest, or in the announcement of the prize.
6. INTERNET: Packing District is not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Packing District or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Packing District reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. Packing District reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. CAUTION: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Packing District reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the Entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned.