Where to Dine Indoors
Updated: Dec 5, 2020
UPDATED as of 12/4/2020 - Please note that due to current California/County mandate, we are not currently offering indoor dining. Please check our Visitor page for our current offerings.
We are pleased to announce that the Anaheim Packing District is now offering modified indoor dining.
8 Places to Enjoy Indoor Dining Now
1. Stop into the historic Anaheim Packing House for common area seating. Devour your favorite eats in our indoor seats.
2. Urbana is now taking reservations! (Inside Anaheim Packing House - Lower Level)
3. Say hello to the friendly folks at The Iron Press. Limited dine-in is available first come, first serve. (Inside Anaheim Packing House - Upper Level)
4. Let's travel back in time to 1920's. If you can find the hidden entrance, dine inside Anaheim's secret speakeasy, The Blind Rabbit. Check the establishment's website as a reservation may be required. (Inside Anaheim Packing House - Lower Level)
5. Mama said not to play with your food, but the Rolling Boil warmly welcomes it! Sit inside starting Sunday, September 13 to swish, dip and eat tasty hot pot with your favorite savory broths and ingredients. (Inside Anaheim Packing House - Lower Level)
6. What was once a marmalade factory is now the MAKE Building. Make yourself at home in the main hall.
7. Calling all heroes! Unsung Brewing Tasting Room is open once more. Please wait to be seated, and a helpful brewery staff member will be right with you. (Inside MAKE)
8. Enjoy the lounge at Pali Wine Company. Get ready to take flight with an assortment of house-made wines guided by a friendly Pali Wine attendant. (Inside MAKE)
Let's Take a Virtual Tour of Our Indoors!
5 Helpful Tips To Enhance Your Experience:
1. Want to avoid peak hours? Stop by the Packing House during lunch/afternoon hours and during weekdays. Evenings and Weekends tend to be busier.
2. Plan ahead. Please note that operations are fluid, so we suggest checking with individual businesses for their hours before heading out. Check out our business directory to view hours posted to restaurants' websites and online ordering options.
3. Can't find indoor seating? Take your eats outside to one of our beautiful outdoor patios, Farmers Park, Hammer Bar at the Greenhouse or to Sacred Junk Bar at the Packing House. Explore Our Great Outdoors.
Did you know that you can bypass the Packing House lines if you head to Hammer Bar's Greenhouse Garden? Look for menus from several participating Packing District establishments within Hammer Bar's outdoor space at Farmers Park with directions for how to order. Your food will be magically delivered to you!
4. #Adulting: Bring adult beverages out to the enclosed area at Farmers Park from the following Packing House establishments: Georgia's, Orange Tei, The Iron Press, Rolling Boil, Urbana, 18 Folds, The Kroft and Chippy Fish & Grill. Please make sure that each member of your party is age verified with a wristband and also that any alcohol leaving the building is in a sealed togo container.
5. Staying in? No problem! All of the Packing District restaurants offer takeout. Many of the Packing District small businesses use third party delivery services, such as Doordash, Grubhub, Postmates, Seamless and Ubereats.
Bonus Tip - FREE Delivery: If you live in 92805, a few of the businesses are able to offer free delivery service through FRAN, including Georgia's, Crepe Coop, The Kroft, Sweetbird, Umami Burger, 206 BCE, ADYA and Popbar. When you place your order, ring the store to ask if you are eligible for free delivery from FRAN - Food Run Around the Neighborhood. (Only available during FRAN service hours).
Don't miss our next post! Subscribe to our newsletter at the bottom of the page, and follow @packingdistrict on Instagram for daily updates, as well as giveaways!